I didn't want to really go on a date today. I really didn't want to get dressed, comb my hair or put on makeup to drive somewhere to meet someone I really haven't met. We "met" on a online dating site. Funny how men look at my pictures and talk to me a couple of times and instantly we "know each other". The nut that calls himself the 'teddybear' called the other day and before saying hello made a stupid statement that I didn't love him anymore. Excuse me. He said he was just kidding. OK....I'm not impressed. So, it's Saturday night and I am sitting here watching a two and three year old fight over the same toy. It comes in waves though because they take breaks and watch the Noggin channel and if something good is on then the fighting over toys stops. Thank goodness for Max & Ruby, Dora the Explorer, and Diego because they seem to soothe the fighting spirit. It's been like this all day. The girls have been at it since they walked in the house but they love one another so a couple more hours and bedtime.
I have my Sony EReader downloaded with a book and music and so I can escape without escaping. Bailee's bedroom has be ransacked. I stopped picking up the same stuff because it's exhausting.
It's a good day and night when I don't have to sleep or go to work. It's the weekend baby and I'm not doing one thing. Including spending time with a man that calls himself 'teddybear'. It still gives me the creepy crawly.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
if you're not feelin' it...you're not feelin' it. no need to fake it!
My kids have been rasied oh dora and iego and they dont fight, so something must be working there, lol!
Enjoy your night!
-h
Post a Comment