Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's been a while...

I haven't felt much like doing anything. If sleeping counts then it's my favorite pasttime. Of course, not getting much sleep with a busy three year old that is curious about everything. I sleep with one eye open. Oh well, I had to give up something. So, what else is new? Nothing. There is nothing going on. I feel boring. I hate saying "work" when people ask me what's going on. I have no social life, no love life, no personal life....no, no, no. When did that happen? It's like I woke up one day and nothing. I've felt that way for the last three months. I wonder if it's a seasonal thing. The weather changes and suddenly I feel stagnant and nothing is being accomplished. Nothing but sleep, work and of course caring for Bailee.

Oh, I had a date a few weeks back. Hmmm, wasn't that impressed. What grown man refers to himself as the "teddy" bear? It's not even sexy and gives me the creepy crawly. Brittini told me to say something to him but of course I had already ask him not to call me sweetheart or baby. Two words I hate coming from a man. I made such a production out of them being a pet peeves and also he shouldn't feel as though he had to call me daily. Well, he took it as not calling me at all. He sends me text messages. I'm 48 and honestly don't feel like texting when a voice message is easier. Anyway, I wasn't impressed enough to care one way or the other. I don't think I want to date. I don't like it and will never convince myself I enjoy it. I think I want to until I'm put in the situation and then I think "why am I doing this?"

I'm going to sleep (see what I mean) for a few minutes. I have to go to work tonight and haven't had much rest today. Bailee's being a pill but her favorite cartoon is coming on andso a forty-five minute nap just might help (not really).

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww dont you love tv sometimes? lol! Missed ya girl!
-h