Tuesday, July 1, 2008
one of those days...
I've had a day where I was doing too much and not paying attention. Bailee and I went to pick the dogs up from the groomers. I tried putting Sage in her travel sachel but she wasn't having it. Finally after getting her in the car she climbed out again. I only put her in the darn thing because she barks at everything moving outside the car. She doesn't travel very well in the car. Well, Bailee was yelling because Sage was climbing out out the sachel and I reached back to stop her. In my hast to get some order in the car I forgot to put the jeep in stop--I merely put my foot on the break but not enough to stop. I rolled right into someone's car. Dog-gone-it!! How thoughtless can I be. I went inside Starbucks to find the owner of the car. The clerk inside asked the patrons and a gentleman sitting in the corner was the bearer of my bad news. I walked up to him and stated "sir, I just ran into your car." He looked up and said "oh!" He walked out with me to take a look but he was so nice. We exchanged information and that was the end of it. The clerk inside Starbucks had to take our driver's license and names. He also took a picture of the owner's vehicle. I asked him why and he said they simply have to write a report when an accident occurs in front of their property. I called my insurance company when I arrived home to report the accident. My car wasn't damaged enough to warrant the $500 deductible. The other vehicle was a Volvo so I'm not sure how much it's going to cost nor how much actual damage I caused. Thank God for insurance. I kind of wish Brittini had picked up the dogs now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh no! I hope it isnt much. I can only imagine the chaos in the car though, lol! Poor girl!
-h
Post a Comment