Thursday, June 26, 2008
what a butt-hole...
I haven't made a big deal about child support this year. This man is so behind in child support and each month I have to ask him to pay childcare. He says he will but only pays a portion towards what we agreed. The part he doesn't get--I have to pay childcare regardless. I don't have the luxury of paying the sitter a portion on childcare. And yet, he can just pay whatever and I make up the difference. So, I am going to submit papers to the child support enforcement and he can pay ALL of what the judge ordered. I don't care anymore and I'm tired of reasonable and he can deal with the outcome. I don't want him to call me or text me. I'm not discussing this anymore. We've been discussing it for a year. He can work it out or sit in jail for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah!!!! Thats exactly what I would have done!!! GL!
-h
Post a Comment